Support our Veterans::
Veterans In Politics to testify for Assembly Bill 140
Veterans In Politics International testified in the last session regarding taking a military veterans service connected disability benefits and counting these benefits as income and using it in Family Court Proceedings.
Ultimately, the bill failed in committee since then Veterans In Politics has been playing commercials against the five Nevada State Assembly Legislators who killed the bill and only one survived the last election and that person ran unopposed.
Veterans In Politics argument as to why this bill is important to all veterans:
1) Service Connected Disability benefits are for the military veteran who sustained injuries while on active duty
2) These benefits are tax exempt
3) These benefits cannot be garnished or levied
4) These benefits is to make the veteran whole again
5) If you cannot take away the injuries these benefits are for then you should not take these benefits away from the veteran
6) These benefits are only for the veteran that has sustained injuries
Call your State Legislature to support AB140: Revises provisions governing certain domestic relations matters involving veterans with a service-connected disability.
Thursday, March 5, 2015 8:00 AM
Room 3138 of the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, NV.
Videoconference to Room 4401 of the Grant Sawyer State Office Building, 555 E. Washington Ave., Las Vegas, NV.