Call into the show 702 778 4710
Veterans In Politics proudly announces Peggy Leavitt Boulder City Councilwoman and Mikey Kelly Chair Nevada Democratic Veterans and Military Families Caucus, both will appear as special guests on the Veterans In Politics internet video talk-show Saturday, February 23, 2019.
Listen to the Veterans In Politics
Talk-Show every Saturday from 14:00-15:00 (2:00pm-3:00pm PT) on World Wide Digital Broadcasting Corp.
The VIP Talk-Show is a trusted source of information. For more than a decade, Steve Sanson, Jim Jonas , co-hosts Lena Ocasio and Mantis Toboggan and guest co-host Christina Ortiz have informed the listeners about important local and national issues. Not only do they discuss major national issues, but they also bring public’s attention to multiple local issues affecting our community that other news sources choose to ignore. Past guests are politicians, candidates running for public office, organization leaders, published authors, business owners and citizens. VIP’s involvement in local affairs has led to investigations of multiple government agencies and corrupt individuals. VIP received special recognition and multiple awards from government officials and non-profit organizations.
If you would like to be a guest on our show, please call or e-mail us.
|Contact Us at 702 283 8088|
Peggy Leavitt Boulder City Councilwoman
Mikey Kelly Chair Nevada Democratic Veterans and Military Families Caucus
26 Lawyers Apply for Open Judicial Seats in the Clark County Courts
2/8/2019 5:23:47 PM
The Nevada Commission on Judicial Selection today announced 26 individuals have applied to fill three judgeships in the Eighth Judicial District Court. The applicants in alphabetical order are:
- Karl Wesley Armstrong, 61, Attorney, Department of Administration, Hearings Division
- Trevor Lee Atkin, 56, Attorney, Atkin Winner & Sherrod
- Stephanie A. Barker, 56, Boulder City, State Bar of Nevada, Retired
- Jacqueline Bluth, 37, Las Vegas, Clark County District Attorney’s Office
- Adam Ganz, 47, Attorney, Ganz & Hauf, Chtd.
- Jeannie N. Hua, 51, Attorney, Law Office of Jeannie N. Hua, Inc.
- Akke Levin, 54, Las Vegas, Morris Law Group
- Daren B. Richards, 53, Las Vegas, Office of the Clark County Public Defender
- Marni Watkins, 42, Attorney, Fidelity National Law Group
- Mark B. Bailus, 66, Attorney and Former Judge
- Mark. L. Gentile, 59, Las Vegas, Gentile Law Group
- John Hunt, 64, Las Vegas, Clark Hill PLLC
- Richard Scow, 41, Las Vegas, Clark County District Attorney’s Office
- Cristina Silva, 39, Las Vegas, United States Attorney’s Office for District of Nevada
- Kevin Charles Speed, 44, Attorney, Office of the Clark County Public Defender
- Soonhee Bailey, 48, Las Vegas, Eighth Judicial District Family Court
- Audrey J. Beeson, 42, Las Vegas, Law Offices of Frank J. Toti Esquire/Audrey Beeson, Esq. PLLC
- Yvette Chevalier, 56, Las Vegas, Law Offices of Yvette Chevalier PLLC
- Rhonda Kay Forsberg, 56, Henderson, Rhonda K. Forsberg, Chartered
- Lynn N. Hughes, 49, Las Vegas, Roberts Stoffel Family Law Group
- J. Scott MacDonald, 61, Las Vegas, MacDonald Wilde, LLC
- Amy M. Mastin, 49, Las Vegas, Eighth Judicial District Family Court
- Romeo R. Perez, 51, Las Vegas, the Law Office of Romeo R. Perez. PC
- Mary D. Perry, 55, Las Vegas, Law Office of Mary D. Perry, LLC
- Margaret E. Pickard, 53, Henderson, Eighth Judicial District Family Court
- Shann Dee Winesett, 52, Las Vegas, Pecos Law Group
To be eligible, applicants had to be Nevada attorneys with 10 years of legal experience, two of those in Nevada. The applications have been posted on the Supreme Court website at http://nvcourts.link/NVJudicialSelection.
Interviews to fill the vacant position are scheduled for the week of March 11 at the Nevada Supreme Court Building in Las Vegas, and will be open to the public. In addition, the Commission will conduct background of the applicants.
The openings are the result of the retirements of the Honorable Jennifer P. Togliatti and the Honorable Cynthia Dianne Steel, and the election of the Honorable Elissa F. Cadish to the Nevada Supreme Court.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW APPLICANTS BIO: https://nvcourts.gov/AOC/Committees_and_Commissions/Judicial_Selection/Applicants/
President of Veterans In Politics International Blast Clark County Family Court Judges
Steve Sanson President of Veterans In Politics Blast Clark County Family Court Judges part 1-2
Steve Sanson President of Veterans In Politics Blast Clark County Family Court Judges part 2-2
Governor Sisolak Appoints Commissioner Bonnie A. Bulla to Nevada Court of Appeals
CARSON CITY, NV – February 13, 2019
Governor Steve Sisolak announced that he has appointed Commissioner Bonnie A. Bulla of Las Vegas to the Nevada Court of Appeals. Bulla currently serves as discovery commissioner for the Eighth Judicial District Court.
“I couldn’t be prouder to appoint Commissioner Bulla to the Court of Appeals,” Governor Sisolak said. “Her decades of experience practicing law in Nevada, including her extensive time in public service, make her highly qualified to serve as an appellate judge. I am confident Judge Bulla will bring the same skill and integrity she has shown her entire career to the Court of Appeals.”
Bulla was appointed discovery commissioner for the Eighth Judicial District Court in January 2007. She received her J.D. from Arizona State University in 1987; that same year, she moved to Las Vegas and became a member of the Nevada Bar. While in private practice, she primarily handled cases involving professional negligence. Bulla has been a member of the American Bar Association, where she served as speaker of the Young Lawyers Division, the Nevada Justice Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association, and the Defense Research Institute. She is also past president of the Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys as well as the Las Vegas Chapter of the American Inns of Court. Bulla is a 2018 recipient of the Liberty Bell Award and was a member of the Nevada Supreme Court Nevada Rules of Civil Procedure Committee.
President of Veterans In Politics International
He Defended Us, Let’s defend Him!
Listen & Watch the Interview of Last Week’s Show:
LIVE every Saturday from 2-3PM Pacific Time
*If you would like to be a guest on our show please contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to place a commercial on anyone of our shows please dial 702 283 8088.
*If you would like to visit any of our archived interviews go to our YouTube Channel.
*If you would like to see who is coming on our show next go to our radio webpage.
Veterans In Politics proudly announces Stavros Anthony Las Vegas City Councilman Ward 4. Tom Bush will discuss local politics in Clark County Nevada, both will appear as special guests on the Veterans In Politics internet video talk-show
Please contribute to Veterans In Politics in an effort in helping us to continue our mission by Exposing Corruption, Champion Veterans Rights, and Educating the public on candidates running for elected office: go to www.veteransinpolitics.org and click onto our PayPal Page or at our PO Box 28211/ Las Vegas, NV. 89126…
Veterans In Politics International, Inc.
Post Office Box 28211
Las Vegas, NV 89126
702 283 8088