Call into the show 702 778 4710
Veterans In Politics proudly announces Frank Switzer exposing the corruption within the Clark County Family Court System and Michael McDonald discussing the unlawful incarceration and federal lawsuit, both will appear as special guests on the Veterans In Politics internet video talk-show Saturday, June 22, 2019.
Talk-Show every Saturday from 14:00-15:00 (2:00pm-3:00pm PT) on World Wide Digital Broadcasting.
The Veterans In Politics (VIP) Talk-Show is a trusted source of information. For more than a decade, Steve Sanson, Jim Jonas, hosts, Lena Ocasio, Mantis Toboggan, co-host and Troy Ethan Warren guest co-host have informed the listener’s about important local and national issues. Not only do they discuss major issues, but they also bring the public’s attention to multiple local issues affecting our community that other news sources choose to ignore. Past guests are politicians, candidates running for public office, organization leaders, published authors, business owners and citizens. VIP’s involvement in local affairs has led to investigations of multiple government agencies and corrupt individuals. VIP received special recognition and multiple awards from government officials and non-profit organizations.
If you would like to be a guest on our show, please call or e-mail us.
|Contact Us at 702 283 8088|
Frank Switzer exposing the corruption within the Clark County Family Court System
Michael McDonald discussing the unlawful incarceration and federal lawsuit
16 Lawyers Apply for Judicial Vacancy in Clark County District Court
6/7/2019 5:33:15 PM
Chief Justice Mark Gibbons announced this afternoon the Nevada Commission on Judicial Selection has received 16 applications from individuals interested in filling the judicial vacancy in the Eighth Judicial District Court, Dept. 8. The vacancy became available after the retirement of the Honorable Judge Doug Smith. The applicants in alphabetical order are:
- Karl Wesley Armstrong, 61, Attorney, Nevada Department of Administration
- Trevor Lee Atkin, 57, Attorney, Atkin Winner & Sherrod
- Michael F. Bohn, 60, Las Vegas, Law Offices of Michael F. Bohn, Esq., Ltd.
- Terrance Allen Coffing, 54, Las Vegas, Marquis & Aurbach
- Adam Ganz, 47, Attorney, Ganz & Hauf, Chtd.
- John Hunt, 64, Las Vegas, Clark Hill PLLC
- Carli L. Kierny, 36, Las Vegas, Clark County Public Defender’s Office
- Alexandra McLeod, 41, Las Vegas, Grant & Associates
- Aimee Clark Newberry, 37, Las Vegas, Clark Newberry Law Firm
- Blair Cowan Parker, 58, Las Vegas, Cohen Johnsen Parker Edwards
- Yianna C. Reizakis, 39, Las Vegas, Legal Angel
- Jacob A. Reynolds, 39, Las Vegas, Hutchison & Steffen, PLLC
- Dena Rinetti, 39, Las Vegas, Clark County Office of the District Attorney
- Kevin Charles Speed, 44, Las Vegas, Clark County Public Defender’s Office
- Joseph Vadala, 54, Las Vegas, Nevada Attorney General’s Office
- Bita Yeager, 51, Las Vegas, Former Las Vegas Township Justice of the Peace
Letter to Linda Bell Chief Judge Eighth Judicial District Court Judge from Steve Sanson President of Veterans In Politics International regarding unlawful sealing of cases and closed hearings by Clark County Family Court Judges and Attorneys
Open Meeting Law Violation
A veteran died in police custody. His body was returned to his family with some organs missing
Listen & Watch the Interview of Last Week’s Show:
LIVE every Saturday from 2-3PM Pacific Time
*If you would like to be a guest on our show please contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to place a commercial on anyone of our shows please dial 702 283 8088.
*If you would like to visit any of our archived interviews go to our YouTube Channel.
*If you would like to see who is coming on our show next go to our radio webpage.
Veterans In Politics proudly announces Timothy C. Williams Clark County District Court Judge Department 16 and Paul Padda owner of Paul Padda Law and Vegas Law, both will appear as special guests on the Veterans In Politics internet video talk-show Saturday, June 8, 2019.
Please contribute to Veterans In Politics in an effort in helping us to continue our mission by Exposing Corruption, Champion Veterans Rights, and Educating the public on candidates running for elected office: go to www.veteransinpolitics.org and click onto our PayPal Page or at our PO Box 28211/ Las Vegas, NV. 89126…
Veterans In Politics International, Inc.
Post Office Box 28211
Las Vegas, NV 89126
702 283 8088