Call into the show 702 792 0507
Veterans In Politics proudly announces Daniel Hofstein candidate for Nevada State Assembly District 35 (Endorsed by Veterans In Politics) and Ron Knecht Nevada State Controller (Endorsed by Veterans In Politics), all will appear as a special guest on the Veterans In Politics internet video talk-show Saturday, June 16, 2018.
Listen to the Veterans In Politics
Talk-Show every Saturday from 14:00-15:00 (2:00pm-3:00pm PT) on World Wide Digital Broadcasting Corp.
The VIP Talk-Show is a trusted source of information. For more than a decade, Steve Sanson, Jim Jonas , co-hosts Lena Ocasio and Mantis Toboggan and guest co-host Christina Ortiz have informed the listeners about important local and national issues. Not only do they discuss major national issues, but they also bring public’s attention to multiple local issues affecting our community that other news sources choose to ignore. Past guests are politicians, candidates running for public office, organization leaders, published authors, business owners and citizens. VIP‘s involvement in local affairs has led to investigations of multiple government agencies and corrupt individuals. VIP received special recognition and multiple awards from government officials and non-profit organizations.
If you would like to be a guest on our show, please call or e-mail us.
|Contact Us at 702 283 8088|
Daniel Hofstein candidate for Nevada State Assembly District 35 (Endorsed by Veterans In Politics)
Ron Knecht Nevada State Controller (Endorsed by Veterans In Politics)
Clark County Family Court Judge Sandra Pomrenze
Las Vegas woman claims judge used racist term in custody case
Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo stated he doesn’t like “SPOOKS” associated with his family!
LOMBARDO RECORDED MAKING RACIST COMMENTS ABOUT DAUGHTER’S BLACK BOYFRIEND
Family Court Bill Draft Request for Session 2019
1) Install the 7th Amendment within the Family Court System, a right to a jury trial.
2) A child has the right from the age of 12 years old to choose what parent they would like to live with.
3) A Judge cannot relocate a child unless there is proof that a relocation would save the life of the child or the other parent is not involved in the child’s life.
4) If there is 50/50 custody there is no need for child support from either parent.
5) A case cannot be sealed or closed hearings unless it’s detrimental to the child and if it is only that part can be sealed or closed.
6) All accusations must accompany proof if there is no proof of the accusations the court cannot take that accusation into consideration.
7) A Judge cannot be a debt collector for the attorney or third party entity and cannot use a child as a sword and deny a parent access to their child.
8) Parents can use third-party entities such as a psychologist, therapist that is approved by their insurance carrier.
9) A child cannot be interviewed by a judge or opposing counsel without a child advocate or attorney representing the child and both parents must split the cost.
10) A pro-say-litigant should not be responsible for opposing litigant’s attorney’s fees.
11) If a judge or attorney violates a litigants Constitutional Rights, State Laws, Court Rules, or their Code of Ethics immediate sanctions will be imposed.
12) If an attorney knowingly lies in court written motions or verbal testimony immediate sanctions will be imposed.
13) A family court judge cannot force a litigant to take a drug test; there are laws that already cover this indicating only criminal court judges can impose a drug test.
14) An attorney cannot inflate their bills if they do there will be immediate sanctions.
15) An attorney cannot withdraw from a case without advising the court in writing and the court must give the litigant an opportunity to retain counsel within 30 days before moving forward in their case.
16) A judge must advise both litigants if an attorney or their law firm before them has given them $1,500 or more in campaign contributions and must put on the record if there is any personal or professional relationship outside the court between judge and attorney/judge and litigant.
17) There must be An Inspector General that will oversee all courts by court observing, investigate litigant’s complaints and file formal charges with the Nevada Judicial Discipline Commission, Nevada State Bar, Nevada Attorney General or the US Attorney’s Office for further investigation and/or prosecution.
18) If a DNA indicates that you are not the father of the child, you should not be responsible for any needs of the child and any money that has already been paid must be returned.
19) A judge cannot terminate all communication between a parent and child unless that parent physically abuses the child.
20) If you knowingly abandon a child for six months or more without a solid justification you will lose your parental rights.
21) The Department of Family Services cannot take a child from a parent unless there is significant evidence of abuse or neglect/ child’s life is in danger, that parent must have a hearing before a judge and has the opportunity to be represented by counsel. The parent must be given sufficient time to get their act together. The family of the parents is first in line to take custody of the child before placing the child in the Foster Care Program.
Candidate for Nevada State Assembly District 13
Veterans In Politics International Official Endorsement 2018
President of Veterans In Politics International
War Declared On the Clark County Family Court System
He Defended Us, Let’s defend Him!
Listen & Watch the Interview of Last Week’s Show:
LIVE every Saturday from 2-3PM Pacific Time
*If you would like to be a guest on our show please contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like to place a commercial on anyone of our shows please dial 702 283 8088.
*If you would like to visit any of our archived interviews go to our YouTube Channel.
*If you would like to see who is coming on our show next go to our radio webpage.
Listen to the Rants and Watch Charles McChesney discuss mental health. Watch Burke Hall discuss how Family Court Judge Sandra Pomrenze gives his child to the mother who had one child die in her custody and have multiple felony convictions. Watch Michael McDonald discuss how he was arrested several times just because he wants to see his children. Right now he has zero contact going on two years. On the Veterans In Politics talk show
Please contribute to Veterans In Politics in an effort in helping us to continue our mission by Exposing Corruption, Champion Veterans Rights, and Educating the public on candidates running for elected office: go to www.veteransinpolitics.org and click onto our PayPal Page or at our PO Box 28211/ Las Vegas, NV. 89126…
Veterans In Politics International, Inc.
Post Office Box 28211
Las Vegas, NV 89126
702 283 8088